Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

Tuesday was the last day of school for Isabella and Ian. There was no ceremony. Just a fun day of playing, eating and jumping in bounce houses! All the kids had a blast!

Bet you can't guess who this is!!


Bella and Callie
The kids and I made fun tote bags for their teachers.... We had a lot of fun doing this together, picking out cute iron-ons and fun beaded trim. This is the one we made for the school director, who is also a beach fanatic! I'm a little sad it's over.... because it just means that my kids are getting older. But mostly because it means Bella will start kindergarten in the fall and I'm just not ready for that! But I'm happy that we have the whole summer together. We're going to have a GREAT summer!! Hope all of you do, as well!

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

Love the tote bag--you're so creative! :)

I can't believe next year is already kindergarten. I know it is going to be hard, but they are going to LOVE it!

Andrea said...

What a cute bag!

I'm sad Austin's last day of school is Friday. This year has gone by so fast.