We finally had our girls' night. Lisa, Andrea and I have been talking about it for a while now, and Andrea took the bull by the horns and put a plan in motion... woo-hoo!
The drive into Tyler was an adventure in itself, but that's all I'll say about that..... : )
It was nothing spectacular.... but we had a lot of fun. And there was A LOT of laughing. It's not often (in my case... never) we get to eat out and have grown up conversation without our kids around. (Thanks, dads, for staying home with the kiddos!)
We had dinner at Cheddar's... Man! That place was packed on a Tuesday night!
After completely stuffing ourselves (at least in my case), we headed over to Target, where we tried on clothes and shopped for school supplies (who knew kindergartener's needed so much??). We closed the place down and then headed over to Andy's (yum) for a little treat before heading home.
It was a fun night.... we hope to make it a regular thing!

1 comment:
I had so much fun with you guys. We will have to make this a regular thing. I don't get to many grown up conversations either.
I can't believe both of you are gone next week....:(
Post a Comment