Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Fair's in Town!

Next to the beach, my kids' favorite thing to do is go to the fair. They cannot wait until it rolls into town every year!

There was a singing cowboy putting on a show, and he asked the kids to come up and whirl the lasso. Ian jumped at the chance! Isabella, of course, would have nothing to do with going up in front of people, trying something new. Hmmm... where ever did she get that from??My little man was REALLY good at it (I can't believe we left his cowboy hat in the car)!

Somehow, they managed to get me on the ferris wheel again this year.

It may appear that I'm hugging my best girl, but what I'm really doing is hanging on for dear life!
Clowns? Isabella? Um, no way. I definitely passed on my fear of clowns to her. Ian, however, didn't care who he had to stand next to to get that cool balloon sword and face paint.

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Looks like so much fun! I kinda wish we had gone too...but there's always next year, right? :)

I didn't know that you have a clown fear! That cracks me up. My kids (mostly Henry) aren't really big fans of clowns either and I just don't get it...