Our eggs hatched this morning! I had no idea it would happen so quickly.
There are 3 babies in there, and one has his little beak wide open!
It turned out there was a total of 4 eggs. Then one went missing the next day. But there are three baby birds in the nest! They're SO ugly, they're cute! I'm sure mama bird didn't like us peering into her nest, but I had to get a picture. At one point, they all had their heads up with their beaks wide open! It was so funny! But I didn't get the picture. The kids are really excited. The bad thing is, we're trying to get our cat to become an outside kitty, and now, it's kind of a bad time for that! Those babies will surely be gone if Blackberry gets wind of them!
Ian has been dying to shoot his bb gun, so, this evening, Chris got it out and put up a paper target for them to shoot. 

Ian did so great! He actually hit the target! 


2 comments:
How cute......I love little baby anythings.
Oh, they are sweet!
Hope you can keep that cat away until they leave the nest! :)
Post a Comment