Sunday, August 17, 2008

Continuation....

After swimming, then having lunch at Lisa's, the kids and I went home where we rested up before heading over to my friend, Angela's house.

Angela teaches kindergarten, and she knows how anxious I am about Bella starting school, so, she invited us to go with her to her classroom so I could get better acquainted with everything. It really put my mind at ease. I'm feeling much better about the whole thing! Bella, of course, is ecstatic about starting school. But I have warned her that I will be crying on her first day.... and possibly the 2nd. Actually, I told her to prepare herself for the sobbing mommy to appear the whole first week! But I assured her I would be crying happy tears. She just laughed at me.

We were so hoping to get Ms. Angela for Bella's teacher, but we found out Friday that she got Ms. Thornhill. We know Ms. Thornhill and are very happy... she was our 2nd choice! We are unhappy, however, that Bella and Henry are not in the same class. WHAT WILL WE DO?????

So, afterward, we headed back to Angela's, where we stayed for dinner. The kids played while we waited for the dads to get home.Ian and Abby... how CUTE are they??
Here's Bella in the playroom... somehow, I didn't get a picture of Brian!

After dinner, Chris and Craig decided to act like goofballs.Craig has this cool game system.... wii???? Anyway, he and Chris played bowling, then boxing. This is them trying to mangle each other. Too funny. But to see them in action was really hilarious.

No comments: