Monday, August 25, 2008

Girls' Day

KINDERGARTEN STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!

Saturday, Bella and I had a girls' day to celebrate her starting kindergarten. She's been asking me for some Mommy & Bella time, so, we made a plan to do some girly stuff!
First, I took her to get a pedicare, then we went clothes shopping. My intention was to buy her one new outfit for school, but ended up buying her several! (Kohls had so many cute things... and a great sale going on!)
We topped off the day by stopping at Andy's for ice cream on the way home.
We had such a great day hanging out together! What am I going to do without my baby home with me every day?????????????????????? :(

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun. I totally intended to do this with my kids, but maybe next year.

You were up at 4:44 this morning!!!
You're amazing.

Lisa H said...

She's such a cutie! :) So glad you got to have your girl's day!