Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Old Friends

Last week I went by my old office (which is actually a new office) to see my friend, Nathan... or as he's referred to in our home: Uncle Lucky. Nathan is one of my very closest friends, and I miss not getting to see him every day. I miss not getting to torture him with talk of all things feminine!

Nathan is one of the best guys you'll ever meet. And one of the funniest. And my kids love him to death! He gave me a tour of the new office space. Wow! Why couldn't we have had cool digs like that when I worked there?!This is us on my birthday almost 2 years ago... at where else?? Yup. Outback. (Can you believe I just turned 23???)

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

Happy 23rd! HA! :) You're too cute. How fun to catch up with an old friend!

M~ said...

Okay let me first just call BS on the "23" comment. And yes very cool digs they got that we NEVER could have imagined getting.
What you think about Lucky's hair? I love it! And yes, he's the coolest, neatest guy ever!