I'm so happy I finally got to visit with my sister. We haven't gotten together in over a year! (Has it been two???) My aunt suggested that we meet up at her lake house for a couple of days, and I'm so glad we did. It took a little effort working through everyone's schedules, but it finally came together. 

There she is, in her old lady floppy hat!! :)
(You'll be happy to know, Suzy, that I bought one for myself a few days later!!)
Poor Suzy, she really needed to get away... she and her family have had it rough the past several months. But, thankfully, now things are starting to look up!
We had such a great, relaxing time. The weather was perfect, and all the kids picked up right where they left off! 

Bella & Ian with Morgan
(Ian loves his cousin, Morgan!! And Bella spent the whole time emulating her!)
Auntie I cooked for us and took the kids for jet ski rides. (She even gave up her big bed so that Suzy and I could stay up late talking, before passing out from exhaustion!) We played games, went on a boat ride, and did lots of swimming! 



Here's Trevor. He's the oldest... this kid is hilarious!
Ian and Jack... 2 little peas in a pod!
Bella had such a fun time snuggling up with Jack, watching movies on his dvd player. Sunday night, I went into their room to check on them. It was completely dark, and the two of them were under the covers, up to their eyeballs. I thought they were asleep, then realized they were watching a movie. It was too cute! So, Bella has now been introdued to Old Yeller (thank goodness the movie messed up before she saw the end!)
What a great Meme... she played in the water with the kids practically the whole time! (I wish you could see the crazy faces these kids are making!)

The visit just was not long enough. We definitely need to get together much more often! We miss you guys already!!!

3 comments:
Aah... Looks like you guys had a great time.
You took some cute pics.
Great pictures from a fun time! I love the one of you with your sister--that is cute!
Hopefully you guys can get together again soon!
I think that it would only be fair if you posted that picture of you in your cabana hat on the stairs in Pinewood. I just happen to have a copy if you need one.
We had a wonderful time--miss you!!
Post a Comment